Monday, April 1, 2013

Children's Books and Little Things

 So, if you know me, you know I like to keep busy.  Lately the weather has been rather lousy and made it really hard to work on other art.   I have been thinking of a series of children's books for nearly 10 years now.  I finally stuck upon a style that really captured the vibe I was going for.  So, in the last week I have been working in earnest on page roughs.  I'm really hoping to get these transfered to board soon and start painting while I've still got the mojo.  For now, enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I'm Really liking this style! Looking forward to see the direction you go with color. I hope it's a timeless look. Not that I know what that timeless coloring style looks like... I just hope it's timeless looking. ;)

    ReplyDelete