Monday, May 20, 2013

Double Double

 So I missed last week and now I've got about 3 weeks worth of content.  But you, lucky reader, get it in two installments in a blog rock block.  Here you can see the scale model next to the rough carved block.  You'll see below how I converted my foyer into something out of American Psycho.  I taped the doorways and covered the entryway in plastic.  My building was nice enough to let me sand in the loading dock.



 Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Craziness

6hrs of clean-up

Thank you loading dock

Belly

so smooth

Covered in plaster

wait, crap, I don't have a place to sand plaster effectively

Batting on the back

Fuzzy wuzzy

Hard Front, soft back

Softy


Stencils

Sad Sun

Laying concrete

Perfect fit

Snug as a bug

Perfect fit


All set

Shadow base

Zoidberg?

No comments:

Post a Comment