Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Funbeams Part 1



 So, the Sawstop works... Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was contacted by the ASU Art Museum and I was commissioned to do a game for their First Saturday Family day in February.  I have a lot coming up between the Phoenix Art Museum and the Scottsdale Public Library installations, but I was interested in the offer, so I went for it.

I decided to make a Cornhole game using some of the established icons I have come up with and from there several smaller games sprouted up.  It should be a really fun day of games and activities.
It opens this Saturday (february 6th) from 11am-3pm

I will post more images as I get them.  I hope to see you there!
 I projected and traced illustrator files onto plywood

 I made stamps for the spines

 Barrel of laughs

 Clouds


 Sad Citrus



Family Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment