Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!

 I had a bit of a fun find this weekend.  I found rome old Masters of the Universe characters in a bargain bin (and a pretty sweet MOTU Classics Skeletor!)  Enough of that.  I managed to fleece my latest head.  Even with the Henson Stitch, I feel like I will need to do something extra to conceal the seams.  I was going to try flocking it and see what happens.
In an astonishing turn of events I managed to demold my Batman mask without a hitch.  It just sort of popped off.  I was feeling pretty good about myself.   More on the costumes next week.  I'm also looking to start another head and polish the latest one off.

Rough cut

Profile

All seamed up

 and ready for teeth

Demolded!

Sexy Skeletor is looking for someone to master his universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment