Monday, October 29, 2012

Last Halloween Post.. I swear.


What a crazy week.  Finished all the costumes for my family and myself.  Here's a close up of the batcowl and a shot of the Robin Costume.  Also a shot of what it looks like without a cape.  Today I carved out an hour ::rim shot:: to make a quickie punkin.  I just used a large rake, a small rake and a knife.  I'm not terribly proud of it, and I probably should have planned what I was going to do first.  But here it is anyway.  I was going for a Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein kind of thing.  Hope you like my little how to carve a pumpkin demonstration.

Dynamic Duo

BatFAM!

Empty

Ripped

initial shave

Right about when I knew I should have planned it out.

Aw, man.  Why didn't I plan this out?

Sigh

I guess he will do.

Lubed him up with vasiline to seal in the moisture.

Next week: back to the art

No comments:

Post a Comment