Monday, November 5, 2012

Advice From Flawed People


So, I've been making doodles to remind myself of things I've learned being an artist over all these years.  Things that I found out on my own or interesting things I was told and never listened to.  I thought I would start sharing them on here.  I always like hearing advice, good and bad.  It tells you a lot about the person giving it.  Hopefully I won't eat those words.  This week I started a new covering the new head.  With this one I may have bitten off more than I can chew.  I've also been posting online for models for the final project.  Here's hoping!

Wow, this is a big head

Crap, this shape means I'm going to have to sew a butt-load of seams

Not sure if I like it  yet...

The real cold weather kicked in this morning.  All I could think of was beef stew in a bread bowl.  It looks like raw stewage, but it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment