Monday, August 6, 2012

Where do we go from here?


I've been doing a lot of thinking on where and when to do a show featuring these pieces.  I know I haven't shared the full vision of the show yet, but the show space will be incredibly importation.

Initially, I was thinking December, but honestly December is such a risky month for a solo show, especially an important show.  I have, however considered the idea of a group show for December.  I'll talk more about that in coming posts.

As for right now, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway to help spread the readership of my blog.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  Let me know what you think.

Don't look a gift monster in the mouth

 I finished stitching and smoothing the seams on the purple head.  Now (S)he's got some pearly choppers

Despite my best efforts, I'm still running into bubble/seaming issues with hot dog man mark II

Took some time to take maya to the frog pond

No comments:

Post a Comment